Who we are:
We are a dynamic company with a new perspective toward vacations. A company that puts customer service first. Mission Bay Vacation Rentals was started by three local residents after hearing horror stories from vacationers. Complaints ranging from: companies simply taking their money and leaving, misrepresenting properties on the web, or simply renting units desperately in need of repair. Mission Bay Vacation Rentals prides itself on providing excellent customer service. There is always a live person available to discuss your vacation needs as well as answer questions and solve problems during your stay. We try to go the extra mile.
The most impressive service Mission Bay Vacation Rentals offers is our response time. Whether it is an e-mail or a phone call, Mission Beach Vacation Rentals prides itself on a prompt reply and solution to the problem. Usually we are at your rental property in a matter of minutes, which can be especially important if there are problems with keys or locks. Often our rental units are available for a showing, where customers can view the unit before a booking. Some of our units come equipped with boogie boards, beach chairs, bikes, and fold out beds. We also can provide a BBQ to renters of units that do not have one supplied.
Have you ever thought about buying real estate in San Diego? We also offer real estates services through our parent corporation Prevail Realty. You can find additional information by contaction Ryan White 858-603-9650
No Misc. Fees:
Some companies will charge a holding fee or a reservation fee. We only require a 25% deposit to hold the reservation. Others will charge a cleaning fee. Mission Bay Vacation Rentals does not. When you arrive, your unit will be clean and in perfect condition. Upon departure no cleaning is needed. Just walk out and we will take care of the rest.
Why we are better:
Simply put, customer service! We are open 7 days a week to assist our vacationers. Most rental companies feel their job is over after they have secured the booking, but not Mission Beach Vacation Rentals. We realize that our job is not finished until our vacationers have arrived, had a pleasant stay, and a smooth departure.
Mission Bay Vacation Rentals Company Goal:
Our goal at Mission Bay Vacation Rentals, is to satisfy life long clients, who come back every year to the same meticulously kept accommodations. We want to eliminate the hassle of trying to find a unit at the last minute andthe anxiety about the quality of the accommodations. We want to provide affordable worry free vacations.
P.O. Box 600669
San Diego, CA 92160-0669
Vacation Rentals Policies & Procedures:
- As of January 2007 alcohol is no longer allowed out private residences.
- Holding Deposit: A 25% holding deposit is required for all reservations, which must be received within 14 days from initial reservation request.
- Balance Due: The remaining balance is due 60 days prior to check-in date. Payments not received on time will be subject to cancellation.
- Transient Occupancy Tax: A 10.5% tax is charged by the city of San Diego for any reservation that is less than a month. A month is classified as starting on a date of one month to the same date of the next month.
- Security Deposit: All rentals will require a refundable security deposit, typically $500, to be returned within 21days after checkout.
- All reservations are subject to owner approval.
- Up to 60 days before check-in: Cancellations made before balance is paid are subject to a $150 cancellation fee.
- After 60 before check-in: Refunds are dependant upon our ability to re-rent the unit.
- Check-in: 3:00 P.M.
- Checkout: 10:00 A.M.
- Early check-in/ late check-out: Often available, but not guaranteed.
- Most of our units are pet free, but we do have some pet friendly units.
- We ask that you leave the accommodations neat, including doing the dishes and removing the trash. Linens, towels and paper products will be replaced by the maid service.
- The majority of the units have long distance calls blocked, thus we recommend using a prepaid phone card.
- Smoking is not allowed in any of our units.
- Exceeding stated and/or reasonable occupancy can result in the loss of use of a unit as well as rent. Entertaining which can result in damage to the unit or interfere with the peaceful enjoyment of other residents, is prohibited.
- Neither Mission Bay Vacation Rentals nor the property owners will be held responsible for any items discovered missing during a guests stay. Please do not leave personal items unattended (especially bicycles) and be certain to always lock your doors.
- If for some reason the rental unit is unavailable (fire, flood, etc) Mission Bay Vacation Rentals will try to place the renters in a comparable unit, if that is not possible, all monies will be refunded.